富士山世界遺産 ｜ Mt. Fuji (World Heritage Site)
Throughout the year, visitors from all around the world come to Japan to see Mt. Fuji, and many of them will hike to the summit. From Fujiyoshida city, there are three popular ways to ascent Mt. Fuji:
- Take the bus to Fuji-Subaru Line Fifth Station, where you can hike to the summit.
- Take the bus to Umagaeshi, where you can hike to the summit.
- Hike the Yoshida trail (World Heritage) all the way to the summit.
Useful Information in English
- Official guide to climbing Mt. Fuji has lots of information to help you plan your expedition
- Bus schedule; from Fujisan station to Fuji-Subaru Line Fifth Station
- Bus schedule; from Fujisan station to Umagaeshi